Taking too long? Close loading screen.

My Old Dutch Pancake House, Holborn

My Old Dutch Pancake House, Holborn

I had been hearing about this place for a while and decided it was finally time I went here and see what all the fuss was about! Located conveniently a minute away, on the high street when you’re walking straight past Sainsbury’s, when you come out of Holborn Station and with it’s orange paint you can’t miss this place!- My Old Dutch is a gem. And this visit will be a first of many. Why you ask? Because they serve HUGE platters of sweet and savoury crepes, they do Monday Madness that means all their pancakes are for a flat £5, their milkshakes are creamy and thick and their pancakes are pretty darn good! One meal from there will fill you up for the whole day which is sad because I wanted to try more food!

I ordered the Chilli Con Carne Pancake with Tortilla chips, Guacamole and Sour Cream where as my friend had more of a sweet tooth and ordered Mini Pancakes with Nutella rather than maple syrup. She was squealing with joy- she was THAT happy! I’m pretty sure they didn’t add anything to her meal though but she was ecstatic! May be they were just really good!

My Old Dutch has a lovely, laid back and cosy ambience, a great place for a breakfast, brunch, lunch or whatever! Feast yours eyes with the pics. (and I’m still full!!)

Chilli Con Carne Pancake

Mini Pancakes with Nutella

For more information on My Old Dutch, please click here.

6 Comments

1. January 18, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Hey. I love pancakes house (of course, I would, I’m half dutch!) The mini pancakes you sound so fond of are called Poffejeres and omg! they’re amazing! Keep on writing your food diaries, I love reading them as a fellow food bloggee!

• January 18, 2012 / 10:08 pm

wow.Thank you and appreciate you for correcting me! πŸ˜€ Have you been to my old dutch? I’m not much of a sweets person but man! these were so fluffy and gooey. haha I’m drooling thinking about them!

2. Sara
    January 18, 2012 / 11:17 pm

I want more of them! Maybe on a Sat. On my way to work!
    Love you for taking me there woman!

3. May 1, 2012 / 10:45 am

I really wanted to try this place but it seems to have closed down now πŸ™

• May 6, 2012 / 7:17 pm

are you sure?? Did you go to its Holborn location?? I need to check it out. I hope it’s not true or else I’m going to have a mini heart attack!

• May 9, 2012 / 10:27 am

The Ealing branch has closed down, don’t think the others have mind. Thank god for that.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hello / Khushamdeed/ Hola/ BonjourπŸ‘‹

It’s so lovely you decided to pop by 😊 If you would like to keep updated on all things food, please do sign up via the Subscribe button below.

While I have you here, you can also check out the Services we offer (found under the FDL HQ menu) where we offer consultancy services for food and drink brands and bespoke itineraries to suit your needs.

⏰ If you’re in a rush and want to check out my Top 10 places in London, then click on the Food Map via the main menu.

πŸ“§ I am always happy to collaborate with the brands and companies I adore, so please drop me an email or contact me via my social channels (preferably Instagram, linked at the top 😊)

I hope to see you again, and again, and again πŸ˜ƒ!

Close this popup