Personal information that we may collect
- We may collect personal information through our website, software applications, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or register on our website.
- We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases and social media platforms.
- We may collect personal information from you offline, such as when you attend a tradeshows, sign up for a newsletters, place an order over the phone, or contact our customer services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or product information, information alerts, or brochures.
- To complete and fulfill your request, communicate with you regarding your membership, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you such us information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To present products and offers tailored to you and to enhance our lists with information from other sources.
- To facilitate social sharing and communications functionality.
- For our business purposes, such as: data analysis; audits; developing new services; enhancing, improving, or modifying our services and technologies.
- To our third party service providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis and storage, payment processing, order fulfillment, e-mail delivery, credit card processing, auditing, marketing, and other similar services.
- To a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using cookies in connection with your member account and our website.
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates. Unless combined with personal information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers contain the Tools menu the option Delete Browsing Data. Use this option to remove cookies and other site data and plug-ins, including data stored on your device by Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
- 1. Run Chrome
- 2. Click on the menu in the browser’s toolbar next to the url window
- 3. Select Settings
- 4. Click on Show Advanced Settings
- 5. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”
- 6. In the “Cookie” section, you can change the following cookie settings:
Allow saving data locally Change local data only until exiting the browser Prevent sites from setting cookies Block third party cookies and site data Manage exceptions for specific Internet sites Remove one or all cookies For more information, visit the dedicated page: Chrome
- 1. Run Mozilla Firefox
- 2. Click on the menu in the browser’s toolbar next to the url window
- 3. Select Options
- 4. Select the Privacy panel
- 5. Click on Show Advanced Settings
- 6. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”
- 7. In the “Track” section, you can change the following cookie settings:
Ask sites not to do any tracking Inform sites on your availability to be tracked Not to communicate any preference on personal data tracking From the “History” section, you can: By enabling the “Use customized settings”, select to accept third party cookies (always, from preferred or never visited sites) and store them for a certain time (until their expiry, until you close Firefox, or to be asked every time) Remove single stored cookies For more information, visit the dedicated page: Firefox
- 1. Run Safari
- 2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- 3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from Internet sites.
- 4. To see which sites have stored cookies, click on Details For more information, visit the dedicated page: Safari
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- 1. Run Safari iOS
- 2. Touch Settings and then Safari
- 3. Touch Block Cookies and select from the various options: “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
- 4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, touch Settings, then Safari, and finally Delete Cookies and Data. For more information, visit the dedicated page: iOS
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. You may opt out at any time and free of charge from:
- If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails from us or our affiliates, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions in any e-mail received from us or by contacting us.
- If you receive a marketing-related call from us and do not want to receive similar calls in the future, simply ask to be placed on our “do not call” list.
We will comply with your requests as soon as reasonably practicable. Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law.
- If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete personal information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us here.
In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping or legal compliance purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Copyright 2020 Foodiarieslondon.com. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Foodiarieslondon.com internet site are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or re posted. Foodiarieslondon.com internet site also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Foodiarieslondon.com internet site are subject to the trademark rights of Foodiarieslondon.com, including, but not limited to corporate logos and emblems. THE INFORMATION ON THESE INTERNET SITES IS PROVIDED BY Foodiarieslondon.com “AS IS” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES. THESE INTERNET SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF Foodiarieslondon.com THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE. Foodiarieslondon.com IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY Foodiarieslondon.com OF THE LINKED SITE.